Cheap Canon EOS Rebel T4i. Get Special Price Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera. Low Price Guaranteed. Buy It Now Before Price Up. LIMITED Time Offer. See More Canon EOS Rebel T4i Price
- Style: with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100-12800; expandable to 25600 (H) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed
- High speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action
- Improved autofocus performance with a 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point), and new Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View
- Enhanced EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p)
- New 3.0-inch Vari-angle Touch Screen Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Reviews
I simply bought this Canon EOS Rebel T4i camera on Saturday. I find it irresistible and I’m so glad I waited for this. The only factor I worry about is because it’s a contact display I don’t know if I can buy a display screen protector for it. hmmm…. So far it lives as much as its reputation. I did not purchase this for the video. It is good but not why I purchased it. The processor is healthier, quieter, and quicker. I’m a happy camper. It is going to be my workhorse camera from now on.
I actually love this Canon T4i camera. The standard of images and video are actually amazing. Even in low mild it is easy to get nice outcomes if in case you have the correct settings. I mostly use manual mode for each pictures and video. I hear folks say you’ll outgrow the package lens, but for now it is all I’m using. I’ve taken lots of nice pictures and filmed some nice video. Someday I’d get a greater lens, but for now this does the job and I feel it does it well. And whenever you shoot in RAW format, it is easy to fix pictures that you would have considered ruined. While playing around on the first day, I accidently tousled a few photos. I was able to take them and make them into great pics using the raw editing tools. I used to be fairly stunned to see the battery lasted over three days of heavy use. I shot at the very least 10 minutes of video and over 600 photos. I went out three days in a row about three-6 hours each day and hardly turned the digital camera off. The LCD screen does go off when it is towards your chest (using the camera strap). There may be also a power saving function in the event you do not contact the digicam in a while. I was contemplating the T3i however figured the 200 dollars could be worth it, even if it is just for the contact screen. I am very proud of my decision.